Depending on your goals, primary capital base, the type of company should be chosen from the following list:
- Company Limited by Shares.
- Limited Liability Company.
- Anstalt – a company formation with no shareholders, exists only in Liechtenstein. Anstalt is an unnamed fund with certain beneficiaries.
- Foundation (called "Stiftung" in Liechtenstein) is used only for non-commercial aims of its owner.
- Trust Enterprise – a company formed though Deed of Trust by the owner and must include enterprise's goals trust fund composition and identify the trustees.
Keeping in mind all the benefits of a company formation in Liechtenstein, an entrepreneur should carefully examine all the legal peculiarities of the process. It would be a reasonable step to consult a professional agency on the matter. Experts will provide company's management with all the necessary information and save business-owners from making a common misstep.
Goldblum and Partners gained their credibility as consultants in the field of forming a company in Liechtenstein due to experience in legal aid and advice in many European countries, including Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Ukraine and other. Our domain of knowledge lies in the spheres of company formation and registration, tax structuring, accounting, labour and tax legislation, dispute resolution, etc.