Many of the companies with virtual offices in Liechtenstein prefer outsourcing their tax and accounting functions to the third parties. Professional agencies render the following services to the non-resident businesses:
- Consulting on different types of taxes in Liechtenstein (corporate income tax, tax on
- corporation, taxation of domiciliary and holding companies, VAT, personal income tax, etc) choosing the optimal policy for a company;
- Legal representation and interest intermediation during tax reviews and dispute resolution with local authorities (if required);
- Assistance in a holding's international tax structuring;
- Analysis and optimization of international contracts;
- Consulting on real estate taxation;
- Facilitating the process of Liechtenstein taxes payment including examination of the main tax documents for the compliance with current legislation requirements.
While conducting your business in Liechtenstein it is of great importance to choose a reliable agency to represent your company in court in case of any disputable situation. It might seem to be a superfluous measure; however, if you need assistance in and consulting on taxes in Liechtenstein, it is highly advisable to take care of potential dispute resolution beforehand. Liechtenstein taxes system is notable for reasonableness, logic and flexibility; nevertheless, you would need top-notch professionals who are aware of all the subtle nuances and the loopholes.